Plastic Water Bottle
Contigo Autospout design;
Side push button for Autospout
Silicone sipper with dust cover;
Product name: Plastic Water Bottle
Design: Contigo Autospout design
Button: Side push button for Autospout
Sipper and cover: Silicone sipper with dust cover
Capacity: 400ml for kids
Inside material: PE straw inside
Appearance: Straight body for large printing area
Port: FOB China(Shanghai or Ningbo);
Certification: Our Water Sports Bottle have ISO, SGS, Bureau Veritas, ITS and other third-party inspectors
Eco-friendly single wall Contigo water bottle with leak-proof lid and customized logo. Tritan sports bottle with silicone sipper and one side push button for auto-spout design is convenient for easy drinking when you hike or use in your daily life.
1. This water bottle is specially designed for children, so its capacity is only 400 ml, this capacity is very suitable for children. So mothers can buy a bottle for their children to go to school or go outdoors to replenish the water they need.
2. Food grade silicone pipette. The bottle is equipped with a straw and the straw is made of silicone, which is non-toxic, tasteless and safe. The silica gel we use is FDA-tested silica gel, which is soft, flexible and safe.
3. Large diameter screw cap. The bottle's cap is large-bore, so it's easy to put in water or pour it out and clean the inside of the bottle. In addition, the lid of this bottle is made of plastic that is free of harmful substances and has a very good seal, which can effectively prevent water from leaking out of the bottle.
4. This bottle is equipped with a button that can automatically discharge water, which is very convenient for the user. In addition, the appearance of this bottle is very beautiful, with a unique printed pattern and a customized logo, very special.
5. Anti-scalding and anti-fall. The body of this bottle is made of PE material and is very resistant to falling. In addition, it also has a certain anti-scalding function. In addition, the handle on the bottle can also allow the user to hold the water bottle to avoid being burned by hot water.