1. Wash before use.
2. To clean the mug and the lid, use soapy hot water and clean by
hand. Press and release the button of the lid repeatedly while
washing it, to ensure that the lid internal mechanism gets properly
3. Before cleaning, always remove the lid.
4. For better results, reduce or increase the temperature of the
internal wall of the mug by adding hot or cold water. Keep the
water inside and close the lid for at least four minutes. Then discard
the water and pour your drink inside the mug. This procedure
increases the time your beverage will maintain the desired
5. To assure all parts are fully dried after cleaning, always preserve
with the lid off.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Brief introduction of Vacuum mug
- Technology of Vacuum Insulation cup
- The purchasing skill of vacuum cup
- The use method of vacuum insulation cup
- Precautions for vacuum flask
- Precautions for maintenance of vacuum insulatio...
- 304 Stainless steel mug and 201 stainless steel...
- The rust of the Thermos can be
- Classification and use of thermos flask
- The insulation cup has the function
- WARNING for mug usage
- Caution For Mug Usage
- Travel Mug Introduce
- FAQ For Travel Mug
- Double Wall Insulated travel mug Product Descri...
- Yeti Tumbler Product Description
- Our Services
- Mug Packaging & Shipping
- Mug Advantages
- SS Mug Features