1. This mug has been designed for liquids only and not to be used
with soup or other solid preparations.
2. Do not freeze and do not Microwave.
3. Always ensure that the lid is properly closed and secured before
4. Do not store warm dairy liquids, such as baby milk and others; as
this could lead to the growth of pathogens that could be harmful
5. Store the mug in places where the button is kept clear and
unobstructed, to reduce the chances of an incidental button
pressing and/or unintended spills.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Brief introduction of Vacuum mug
- Technology of Vacuum Insulation cup
- The purchasing skill of vacuum cup
- The use method of vacuum insulation cup
- Precautions for vacuum flask
- Precautions for maintenance of vacuum insulatio...
- 304 Stainless steel mug and 201 stainless steel...
- The rust of the Thermos can be
- Classification and use of thermos flask
- The insulation cup has the function
- Travel Mug Introduce
- FAQ For Travel Mug
- Double Wall Insulated travel mug Product Descri...
- Yeti Tumbler Product Description
- Our Services
- Mug Packaging & Shipping
- Mug Advantages
- SS Mug Features
- Standard Bullet Vacuum Flask Temperature Retention
- Advantage of borosilicate glass