Vessel Name: .... ZHEN HE.......... Voyage Number: .... 218S............
Consignment identifier(s) or Numerical Link(s): ...... NGB130000791.............
PROHIBITED PACKAGING MATERIAL STATEMENT
(Prohibited packaging materials include straw, bamboo, peat, hay. chaff, etc.)
Q1. Have prohibited packaging materials or bamboo products been used as packaging or
dunnage in the consignment covered by this document?
A1. YES NO
TIMBER PACKAGING/DUNNAGE STATEMENT
(Timber packaging/dunnage includes: Crates, Cases, Pallets, Skids, and any other timber used as a shipping aid.)
Q2a. Has Timber Packaging/dunnage been used in the consignment covered by this document?
A2a. YES NO
ISPM 15 STATEMENT
Q2b. All timber packaging/dunnage used in the consignment has been treated and marked in compliance with ISPM 15?
A2b. YES NO
(This is also applicable to ISPM 15 compliant packaging/dunnage. Bark is the external natural layer covering trees and branches.)
Q3. Is all timber packaging/dunnage used in this consignment free of bark?
A3. YES NO
The container covered by this document has been cleaned and is free from material of animal and/or plant origin and soil.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Brief introduction of Vacuum mug
- Technology of Vacuum Insulation cup
- The purchasing skill of vacuum cup
- The use method of vacuum insulation cup
- Precautions for vacuum flask
- Precautions for maintenance of vacuum insulatio...
- 304 Stainless steel mug and 201 stainless steel...
- The rust of the Thermos can be
- Classification and use of thermos flask
- The insulation cup has the function
- CARE & USE for mug
- WARNING for mug usage
- Caution For Mug Usage
- Travel Mug Introduce
- FAQ For Travel Mug
- Double Wall Insulated travel mug Product Descri...
- Yeti Tumbler Product Description
- Our Services
- Mug Packaging & Shipping
- Mug Advantages