1. Wash all parts in warm soapy water before using
2. Do not use bleach or cleansers containing chlorine to clean.
3. Hand wash only. Do not soak or submerge.
4. To open move the button in the direction of the arrow to close move the button in the opposite
5. When drinking hot liquid, please allow cooling to a drinkable temperature.
6. Always check to make sure your lid is secured after drinking.
7. Do not overfill. Hot liquid can scald the user.
8. When filled with hot liquid, keep out of the reach of children.
9. This product is intended to be spill proof or leak proof but is not guaranteed against minor
Related Industry Knowledge
- Brief introduction of Vacuum mug
- Technology of Vacuum Insulation cup
- The purchasing skill of vacuum cup
- The use method of vacuum insulation cup
- Precautions for vacuum flask
- Precautions for maintenance of vacuum insulatio...
- 304 Stainless steel mug and 201 stainless steel...
- The rust of the Thermos can be
- Classification and use of thermos flask
- The insulation cup has the function
- PACKING DECLARATION for Australia
- CARE & USE for mug
- WARNING for mug usage
- Caution For Mug Usage
- Travel Mug Introduce
- FAQ For Travel Mug
- Double Wall Insulated travel mug Product Descri...
- Yeti Tumbler Product Description
- Our Services
- Mug Packaging & Shipping