1. Do not pour boiling liquids into the mug. This could result in
internal pressure build up, which can generate an accidental
discharge and burning. If the beverage you are about to drink is
hot, it is recommended to let it cool before closing the lid. Be
cautious with hot liquids.
2. To release any pressure built-up, at all times press the button of
the lid when the mug is standing in vertical position, before you
start drinking. The button should also be pressed each time the lid
is closed. To seal the container the button should be released.
3. Avoid using any rough chemicals to clean the mug, or agents
that carry chlorine, bleach, etc.
4. Do not use an abrasive sponge to clean your travel mug as it may
damage the body nish.
5. Keep out of reach of children when hot liquids or other drinks
not suitable for children are contained in the mug.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Brief introduction of Vacuum mug
- Technology of Vacuum Insulation cup
- The purchasing skill of vacuum cup
- The use method of vacuum insulation cup
- Precautions for vacuum flask
- Precautions for maintenance of vacuum insulatio...
- 304 Stainless steel mug and 201 stainless steel...
- The rust of the Thermos can be
- Classification and use of thermos flask
- The insulation cup has the function
- Caution For Mug Usage
- Travel Mug Introduce
- FAQ For Travel Mug
- Double Wall Insulated travel mug Product Descri...
- Yeti Tumbler Product Description
- Our Services
- Mug Packaging & Shipping
- Mug Advantages
- SS Mug Features
- Standard Bullet Vacuum Flask Temperature Retention