The Research & Development Department is a central corporate function within the Yongheng. The Department, in collaboration with the University of Tsinghua, supports the development of high quality R&D within the Tsinghua Researching Program.
Reporting to the Researching Director, the Department comprises an R&D Director who works alongside an Associate Director. The Senior R&D Manager has a joint appointment with the University of Tsinghua and is supported by the R&D Team.
The R&D Department takes an organization-level lead in ensuring that research is conducted and managed to high scientific, ethical and financial standards, prepares all submissions to the Yongheng to secure and account for R&D Support Funding and contributes to developing an active research organization.
In order to meet these responsibilities, the Department works closely with the China Household Products Committee (CHPC). Each department in the Yongheng is aligned to a CHPC that acts as an autonomous business unit. The R&D Department supports CHPC by finding the balance between ensuring that the legal and ethical requirements of researchers are met within the Yongheng while allowing CHPC to develop their research activity.
- Vacuum Cup Tea
- Identification Method Of Insulation Cup
- Quality Identification Method Of Mug
- Characteristics And Classification Of Vacuum Flask
- The Reason Of Insulation Of Thermos Cup The Gen...
- Enterprises To Engage In Promotional Activities
- How To Choose A Thermos Cup?
- At The Bottom Of The Plastic Bottle There Are 7...
- Identification Method Of Mug
- The Use Of Insulation Cup
- WM FCCA
- BSCI Full Audit
- WM 2018 RS Audit-Yellow
- UL RS Audit
- Disney Authorization Letter
- SCAN Audit
- Target ITS Test Report, Preproduction
- Target Top Of Production ITS Tesing
- WCA Audit Report
- SS042 LFGB Testing Report