1, easy to identify insulation properties: boiling water into the thermos cup inside the bottle-clockwise tightening the cork or cup cover 2-3 minutes after the hand touch the outside surface of the cup, if the cup body has obvious warm phenomenon, indicating that the product has lost the vacuum, can not achieve good insulation effect.
2, Seal Performance Identification method: in the cup after adding water, the clockwise direction of the bottle stopper and cup cover, the Cup flat on the table, should be no water leakage, cup cap and cup mouth of the rotation should be flexible, no gap.
3, Plastic parts recognition method: Food grade new plastic is characterized by small odor, bright surface, no burr, long life is not easy to aging.Ordinary plastic or recycled plastic is characterized by a large odor, color gray, burr, plastic easy to aging easily broken.
4, Simple capacity identification method: the depth of the liner and the height of the shell is basically consistent, (phase 16-18mm) capacity and nominal value of the corresponding. Some of the less-quality cups add sand and cement to the cup to make up for the missing weight.
Myth: Cup (kettle) heavier is not necessarily good.
- Vacuum Cup Tea
- Identification Method Of Insulation Cup
- Characteristics And Classification Of Vacuum Flask
- The Reason Of Insulation Of Thermos Cup The Gen...
- Enterprises To Engage In Promotional Activities
- How To Choose A Thermos Cup?
- At The Bottom Of The Plastic Bottle There Are 7...
- Identification Method Of Mug
- The Use Of Insulation Cup
- The Magical Uses Of The Mug
- WM Audit(yellow), Factory ID 36174809
- Target FA Audit