Vacuum insulation cup is mostly sealed to carry out insulation, because the structure of the tea itself, will be in the case of airtight fermentation, after the fermentation of tea will produce some harmful substances to the human body. Tea is rich in protein, fat, sugar, vitamins and minerals and other nutrients, is a natural health drink, which contains tea polyphenols, caffeine, tannins, tea pigments, and has a variety of pharmacological effects.
Tea for a long time immersed in high-temperature water, like warm fire frying, tea polyphenols, tannin and other substances will be a large number of leaching, so that tea color thick, bitter astringent. At the same time, because of the high water temperature has been maintained, tea aromatic oil will soon be a large number of volatile, tannic acid, theophylline A large number of exudation, so that not only reduce the nutritional value of tea, reducing the tea flavor, but also to increase the harmful substances. If you drink this tea for a long time, it will endanger your health, leading to a variety of diseases in the digestive, cardiovascular, neurological and hematopoietic systems.
Previous: Identification Method Of Insulation Cup
Next: No Information
- Identification Method Of Insulation Cup
- Quality Identification Method Of Mug
- Characteristics And Classification Of Vacuum Flask
- The Reason Of Insulation Of Thermos Cup The Gen...
- Enterprises To Engage In Promotional Activities
- How To Choose A Thermos Cup?
- At The Bottom Of The Plastic Bottle There Are 7...
- Identification Method Of Mug
- The Use Of Insulation Cup
- The Magical Uses Of The Mug